Bangladesh Air Force Recruitment 2014 -joinbangladeshairforce. Bangladesh Air Force (BAF) Recruitment Circular 2014 has been published on www.joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd. BAF invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of AIRMEN43 – Airmen. Last Date of Application: 04 December, 2014.
- Technical Trade- SSC from science group with CGPA 2.50 or equivalent
- Non- Technical Trade: SSC from any group with CGPA 2.50 or equivalent
- Music Trade: SSC or equivalent
- Cypher Assistant: Honours with 2nd class
- (Diploma or equal in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering / Communication Engineering with 2nd class).
- Education Trainer: BA / BBS with 2nd class (English and management candidates can priority)
- B.Sc with at least 2nd class (physics/chemistry/mathematics/phsychology candidates can priority)
Candidates from Certified Technical Training Institutea will get priority for Technical Trade.
– Must be Bangladeshi citizen
-Age: 16 to 21 years within March 29, 2015 for Technical Trade and Non- Technical Trade candidates
– Marital situation: unmarried for Technical Trade and Non- Technical Trade
– And married for Education Trainer and Cypher Assistant
– Height: at-least 1.63 m (5’4”)
– Weight: at-least 50 kg (110 pound)
– Chest Sizes: at-least 76 to 81 cm (30’-32’)
– Eye: 6/6 or commandment
Conditions of Ineligibility: Candidates of the following categories are ineligible for enrolment as airmen:
- Dismissed from Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Dismissed/removed/discharged from Government services on disciplinary ground or forbidden from Government employment.
- Convicted in a Court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude or awarded imprisonment for any civil offence.
- Screened out /rejected twice from ISSB (Only for Long course).
- Unfit from CMB / appeal medical board.
Technical Trade: Written (IQ, English, Mathematics and Physics), Medical Test & viva-voce
Non- Technical Trade: Written (IQ, English), Medical Test & viva-voce
Education trainer and Cypher Assistant: written (IQ, English), medical test and viva-voce
Details notice of Bangladesh Air Force Recruitment 2014 -joinbangladeshairforce below:
Application Submission Rules:
- Main certificates, mark sheet and testimonial have to submit the exam day
- All papers must be attested
- 6(six) copies of lab print passport size photographs with attested by 1st class gadget officer
- For freedom fighter child, reuires parent’s certificate from authority
- Attested copy of Birth certificate/National ID (NID) card
- If candidates have any certificate of Game from District or Division, they can submit attested copies of that
- For Tribes, requires confirmation from authority.
How to apply ?
Bangladesh Air Force application process are as follows:
Machine readable bank draft or pay order TK 75 Send to Central non- public fund, BAF within 8.00 am to 2.0 pm at any working day.
Candidates get admit card by submitting application form and bank draft or pay order. Folding bank draft or pay order is not acceptable.
Apply Through Online also:
Online apply process is also available. Interested candidates can apply direct from online or website at www.joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd. Click at ‘Apply Now’and fill-up the form. After fill-up the online part candidates have to fill-up remaining part by own hand. Then submit with fee.
Candidates have to pay 75/- by Teletalk mobile. Without this, applicants can send in own bKash account by GP, Robi, Banglalink and Airtel mobile SIM too.
Details information about Bangladesh Air Force Recruitment 2014 -joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd and recruitment result will be update here.