Bangladesh Navy Sailor Admission Circular B-2015 Batch. Bangladesh Navy Sailor & MODC Admission Circular 2015 (B-Batch) has been published. If you would like to build you career with Bangladesh Navy & want to study with Navy then you can Apply for this Admission Circular.
- Admission Start: 5th May, 2015
- Continued up-to: 17th June, 2015
Candidates should have following Qualifications:
- Applicant must be Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C) or equivalent passed with minimum 2.5 GPA
- Age as on 1st July 2015: For Sailor 17 to 20 years and for MODC 17-22 years
- Marital Status: Unmarried.
- Nationality: Bangladeshi by birth.
- Must know how to swim Physical Standard (Minimum)
- Seeman: 167.5 Centi Meter (5′ – 6″).
- Petrolman: 172 Centi Meter (5′ – 8″).
- Others: 162.5 Centi Meter (5′ – 4″).
- MODC: 167 Centi Meter (5′ – 6″).
- Chest: 76-81 Centi Meter (30″-32″), Expanded 0.5 Centi Meter (2″)
- Eye: 6/6
Candidate should bring following document in the specific date for interview:
- Attached copy of SSC certificates,Mark-sheets, Registration Card, Admit Card.
- Character Certificates from the Head Master of the School
- Charter Certificates from the 1st Class Gadgeted Officer
- Charter Certificates from the Councilor/Mayur of the Union Parashiad/City Corporation
- National ID Card or Birth Registration Card
- Acceptance Letter from Guardian attached by Councilor/Mayur
- 10(ten) copies of recent passport size photos (must be attached).
Details in Bangladesh Navy Sailor Admission Circular B-2015 Batch Circular below:
To see full image: click here
For detail information and online application:
Naval Headquarters Complex,
Banani, Dhaka 1213
Phone: 02-9836141-9, Ext- 2211, 2214, 2215
Website: www.bangladeshnavy.org, www.joinnavy.mil.bd, www.joinnavy.mil.bd/site/sailors/5
Keep visiting us to get the latest information about the Job Vacancy. We will also update lasted infor regarding Bangladesh Navy Sailor Admission Circular B-2015 Batch.