Bangladesh Railway Assistant Station Master Job Circular-2015, railway.gov.bd. Bangladesh Railway, CRB Chittagong authority has been published a new Job Circular 2015, post name Assistant Station Master.
Interested Candidates are requested to apply for the post in Bangladesh Railway Job vacancy who are original Citizen of Bangladesh. This Circular total vacancy post no 270 (Two Hundred and Seventy). Candidate Apply last date is 30 November, 2015 at 5.00 pm.
Candidate will find details information about appointment from Bangladesh Railway website in www.railway.gov.bd
Bangladesh Railway Job vacancy information are given below:
|Post Name||Total Posts||Salary Range||Age||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Station Master||270||4700 – 9 745||18 to 30 years||Graduate|
Application Deadline: 30 November, 2015 at 05:00 pm
Enclose in Application main copy of Trazery Chalan 100/= (One Hundred) Taka throw Cod no-1-5131-0000-2031 for examination fee.
Application will submit flowing Address:
Chief Personal Officer/ East,
Bangladesh Railway, CRB Chittagong.
- Enclose in application and admit card his/her 3(Three) copies Passport Size recent colour Photographs.
- Appointment will depends on governments Cota rules.
- Candidate would must write down Left hand side of Envelop Post name and District Name.
- 30 years age for all general candidate but Son or Daughter of Freedom Fighter’s/ others 32 years (26-11-2015 date wise).
- Candidate will submit application with return envelope with postal Ticket.
- Incomplete and wrong application will be refuse.
- Overwriting application will not accept.
Download Bangladesh Railway Assistant Station Master Job Circular-2015, railway.gov.bd flowing here:
Published On: 30 October, 2015, The Daily Star.
Download Bangladesh Railway Assistant Station Master Job Circular-2015, Below:
We are trying heartily to inform respected visitor for latest information about Job Circular and Public University admission -2015 and in our website www.resultbd.org.
Bangladesh Railway Assistant Station Master Job Circular-2015, railway.gov.bd