Bangladesh Railway Khalasi Job Circular 2015. Khalasi Recruitment Circular of Bangladesh Railway (BR) has been published on May 11, 2015 again. Interested candidate should apply by 15 June 2015 (Monday). Application form is available at Bangladesh Railway website (www.railway.gov.bd) and here also.
Earlier this vacancy notice had published on 4th July 2013. Last time those candidates were applied for that job circular they do not needed to apply again. They will be eligible to attend this job exam. But for fresh interested candidates could collect Application Form from Railway website and its also found below.
Summery of the Jobs Notice:
- Name of the Post: Khalasi
- Salary Scale: 4,100-7,740/-
- No of Posts: 865
- Age: 18 to 20 years, for freedom fighters 32 years
- Qualifications: Class-VIII pass
- Application Fee: 50/-
- Application last date: June 15, 2015 up-to 5.00pm.
Requirement and circular details:
- Interested candidates have to submit 3 copies recent pp photo, attested copy of all documents like-National ID card, academic certificate, Nationality certificate, character certificate and treasury chalan receipt with application form,
- Freedom fighter certificate -attested copy (if have) with the application form,
- Should make payment 50/- for application charge,
- Viva exam pass mark is 50. 50%,
- Candidate are not get any TA/DA,
- Applicants name, designation, own district should be mentioned at top of left side on envelop
- Job exam will be held in Chittagong and Rajshahi centers only
- Bangladesh Railway authority has legal right to reserved to cancelled this job circular/increase or decrease number of posts.
Download Bangladesh Railway Khalasi Job Circular 2015 below:
You have to download the application form and then take printout in A4 paper. After that filled-up the form; than send it to following address:
Ajay Kumar Poddar
Chief Personal Officer/East
We will announce all update about Bangladesh Railway khalasi Recruitment Result 2015, Bangladesh Railway Khalasi Job Circular 2015-www.railway.gov.bd in our website. Browse more recent job circulars here.