Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) Foundation Scholarship, Bachelor Level. Scholarship period : a pair of -5 years (Renewable). Monthly Scholarship : Tk. 2000/-. Annul grant for reading materials : Tk. 2500/-, Annual grant for clothing : Tk. 1000/-. Scholarship for: Bachelor Level. Total Scholarship: 2000, Start Date: July twenty two, 2012, Last Date: Sept thirty, 2012
1. Candidates should pass HSC /equivalent examinations in 2012.
2. Students underneath colleges/ institution located in town corporation should have GPA four. while not fourth subject.
3. The scholars underneath colleges/ institutions located outside town corporation areas should have a minimum of GPA four.5.
Application form are going to be accessible in all the branches of Dutch-Bangla Bank restricted, wherever there”s no branch of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited; the candidates could apply in plain paper giving personal, tutorial and get in touch with details (mentioning post code).
Following documents need to be connected with the applying form :
1. four copies of recent passport size photograph, photocopies of certificates, mark sheets/transcripts & testimonials.
2. All documents can need to be punctually authenticated by the pinnacle of the institution wherever last attended, financial gain certificates of father/mother/guardian from a pair of totally different sources : (a) Government gazetted officer; (b)Head of institution wherever last attended.
3. Students who enjoyed DBBL scholarship at H.S.C level (based on S.S.C result) ought to mention it clearly at the highest of the form/application.
Application ought to reach Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, Senakalyan Bhaban (5th Floor), 195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 on or before thirty Sept, 2012.
Students containing scholarship from others sources won”t qualify for Dutch Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) Scholarship.
90% scholarships are going to be allotted for college kids who passed HSC/ equivalent examination from the establishment located outside of town Corporation areas.
50% scholarships are going to be allotted for feminine students.
The students designated for DBBL scholarship ought to get him/herself admitted at bachelor level during a university /college.
He /she need to submit a letter of advice from the pinnacle of such institution / Department together with authenticated copies of mark sheet and certificates.