Implementation Monitoring Evaluation Division Job Circular-2015, imed.gov.bd. Implementation Monitoring Evaluation Division has published a new Job Circular-2015, for Two Categories and total Post no- 93. Candidate would may be apply for the post temporary basis who are permanent resident of Bangladesh. Candidate would be working in different places in Thana and Up-zila. Application sending last date is at 8 November, 2015.
Applicant will get more information about appointment from Implementation Monitoring Evaluation website www.imed.gov.bd.
- Apply Last date : 8 November, 2015
Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma any discipline. Experience in computer Office application.
IMED Apply Rules and Regulations:-
- Candidate age not more than- 32 years (01-10-2015 date wise)
- Applicant Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Present and Permanent Address, Mobile No, Age, Nationality, Educational qualification, E-mail (if possible), Experience (if possible)
- Applicant must enclose in application his/her 3 (Three) copies Passport Size recent colour Photographs.
- Send a return envelope with 3 taka postal ticket with candidate address.
- Enclose all documents with attested.
- Application must would be complete and candidate signature.
- Candidate should write down clearly topside of envelop Candidate name and Post name.
Download Implementation Monitoring Evaluation Division Job Circular-2015, imed.gov.bd below:
Published On: 21 October, 20 from The Daily Star.
Download Implementation Monitoring Evaluation Division Job Circular-2015 are as flows:-
Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation Division
Block-12, Room-18, Ministry of Planning,
We are trying to inform respected visitor for latest information about all Job Circular and Public University admission 2015-16 and in our website www.resultbd.org.
Implementation Monitoring Evaluation Division Job Circular-2015, imed.gov.bd