Islamic University of Technology (IUT) Admission 2015-16. Islamic University of Technology (IUT), Board Bazar, Gazipur Admission Circular 2014-15 has declared. IUT Admission Test 2015-16 are going to be held on twenty one November, 2015. Admission Form Fill-up can begin start from 25 August, 2015 and last date of submission application is 02 Oct, 2015.
The Islamic University of Technology is largely an educational and research institution. The foremost objective of the University is to assist sometimes in human resources development in member countries of the OIC, in several fields of Technology, Engineering & Technical Education.
Admission Requirements 2015/16:
- Candidates have option for admission in four years Bachelor Programme in the department of CSE, EEE, CEE, and MCE
- Candidates for the above Programmes must have min GPA 4.50 in both S.S.C and H.S.C.or equivalent Exams
- Candidates who passed O-level and A-level Exams must have scored minimum grade .B. in each subject (O-level: Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics; A-level: Mathematics Physics and Chemistry)
- Candidates must have passed H.S.C or equivalent exam either in 2015 or 2014.
- Candidates must be Muslim and Male.
Applying Process for IUT Admission 2014-15:
- Bangladeshi Students: Should apply via Teletalk SMS from 25 Aug 2015 to 02 Oct 2015.
- Students from O-Level and A-Level: Candidates must apply through iut website from 25 August 2015 to 02 October 2015. Then pay the application fee through TeleTalk SMS within 10 October 2015.
- Application Fee=550/-
- More info about apply process through SMS via TeleTalk SIM will be available here from 25 August 2015 on IUT website
Merit List Criteria
a) Merit List for Admission Test: First 2,000 candidates will be selected for Admission Test based on marks (X) obtained in HSC and SSC out of 100. Marks (X) will be calculated from GPA as per following rule-
X= Selected subjects GPA of HSC *12 + Selected subjects GPA of S.S.C * 8
Selected subjects for HSC GPA: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English (fourth subjects)
Selected subjects for SSC GPA: All Subjects without fourth subjects
b) Final Merit List: Final merit list on 200 marks with 100 marks from Admission Test (Y) and 100 marks calculated from Selected subjects GPA (X)
Admission 2015 Roadmap:
|Application starting date||25 Aug 2015 (Through TeleTalk SMS)|
|Application closing date||02 Oct 2015|
|Display of grades of all applicants||05 Oct 2015 (5:00 PM)|
|Verification of grades*||06-07 Oct 2015 (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
if there is any change/update of grades displayed in the website then you should submit original document during mentioned time to registrar office in the administrative building of IUT, Gazipur.
|Publication of List of Candidates Eligible for Admission Test||09 Oct 2015 (06:00 PM)|
|Picture Submission and Generate Admit Card||10 Nov – 15 Nov 2015|
|Admission Test||20 Nov 2015, Friday, 09:30 AM – 11:30 AM
MCQ Type (Math, Phy, Chem and English) Online College Course
Medium of Test: English
|Final Merit List||21 Nov 2015 (7:00 PM)|
|Submission of Department Choices||22 Nov (9:00 PM) – 24 Nov 2015|
|List of Applicants with Department Choices||25 Nov 2015|
Download Islamic University of Technology (IUT) Admission 2015-16 Admission Notice:
More details about Islamic University of Technology (IUT) Admission 2015-16 will be available after 10th September at IUT website, www.iutoic-dhaka.edu.