National Bank Probationary Officer Job Circular 2015. Probationary Officer Job Circular 2015 at National Bank Limited has been announced recently. National Bank Limited (NBL) are invited application from eligible candidates for the post of “Probationary Officer” 2015.
National Bank is a leading private commercial bank in Bangladesh with having around two hundreds branches in the whole Bangladesh. Interested candidates should apply within 1st March, 2015. Application processing fee of 300/- only.
Details of National Bank Probationary Officer Job Circular 2015 are as follows:
Name of the post: Probationary Officer
Qualification and Requirements: Candidates should have following-
- MBM/MBA and BBA (four years)
- Masters with Honours in Finance/Accounting/Banking/Marketing/International Business/MIS/AIS/HRM, Management, Economics, English, Statistics, International Relation, Public Administration and Mathematics.
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Computer Science, Environmental Science, Electrical & Electronics (EEE) and Civil Engineering with having at least three first divisions or classes Minimum CGPA 3.25 out of 5 and 3.00 out of 4.
- Two first class or division is acceptable only for English students.
- Age: Should not exceed more then 30 years 31.12.2014.
Salary/Benefits: The consolidated salary 30,000/- only during probation period per month. After successful completion of on year probation period they will be ranked as Executive Officer as per Bank’s prescribed pay scale.
Employment Type: Permanent
Last Date of Application: 1st March 2015
Interested candidates should have to submit their resume with recent photograph online through National Bank Ltd (NBL) website www.nblbd.com. After successfully submitting resume, applicants will get a tracking number.
Download National Bank Probationary Officer Job Circular 2015 below:
We will update here latest information regrading National Bank Probationary Officer Job Circular 2015, You may visit us for all kinds of updated Educational and Jobs related information