Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship 2015. Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited has announce announcement for 2015 based on SSC & HSC result of 2014 from the brilliant & poor students to continue their study. Interested applicant should collect Application Form from any branch of Shahjalal Islami Bank or by online.
Application collection and submission date was started on 9th March 2015 and last date of application submission is 31st March 2015.
As Bangladesh is a developing country, so maximum people are poor. They lead a poor life. Many brilliant students do not continue their study for financial problem only.
Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship 2015:
HSC, Bachelor Level:
- Applicants must have SSC or similar exam & HSC or similar exam in 2014
- For Science Group: GPA 5.00 for educational institutions (within city corporation area) and GPA 4.80 for others.
- For other groups: GPA 4.80 for educational institutions within city corporation area and GPA 4.50 for others.
Facility: Students will get one time allowance
Apply Procedure for SIBL Scholarship:
Application Form will be available at all the branches of Shahjalal Islami Bank Ltd. or click here to download
Address to send the application (with mentioned documents in “Special Note”) of Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship 2014:
Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation,
Head office, 2/B, Gulshan South Avenue,
Special Note for Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2014:
Applicants should have apply in the Application providing the following information and papers:
- 3(three) copies of recent passport size color photos.
- 1 copy attested parents’ photo
- Name, Fathers name, Permanent Address and Present Address, Mobile no should be mentioned in the application.
- Income certificate with mentioning family members.
- Attested copies of mark-sheet/Transcripts, Testimonial and Admit Card/Registration Card.
- Applicants Birth certificate (attached) and Parents National ID card (photocopy)
- Recommendation from Head of the present institution.
- Applicants must have account with Shahjalal Bank.
Copyright © EDUICON
N.B: Attracted applicants parents annual salary should not be more then Taka 1,20,000/-.
Download Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship 2015 below:
More Info: www.shahjalalbank.com.bd. We will also publish update news regarding Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship 2015 as well as other most recent Scholarship news in our website.